Three Penny Opera
11 Shouts - 15,372 Scrobbles
Ottawa’s Three Penny Opera started in early spring of 1997 in the basement of Adam and Hayden Menzies (who are identical twins, born two and a half years apart). Rounding out the band were Shawn Stapleton and Brian Martin. At this point Three Penny Opera were one player short of a hockey team and had several instrumentals in the can. They ran into Matt Deline (ex-Shotmaker, ex-30 Second Motion Picture) at a basement punk show and asked him to sing (and play nets). This was during the waning of 30 Second Motion Picture and Matt was a little unsure of starting something new.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- 1000 miles - (2:23) - 42 plays
- kids new gang - (2:36) - 53 plays
- Endless Static - 37 plays
- Dead Monuments - (4:03) - 38 plays
- Lay It Down - (3:08) - 31 plays
- In Directions - (3:48) - 32 plays
- Number One Son - (4:03) - 27 plays
- Moving Pictures - 16 plays
- Sending Signals - 11 plays
- Far Horizons - (3:04) - 22 plays