Three Dog Night
129 Shouts - 3,254,429 Scrobbles
Three Dog Night is an American rock band from Los Angeles, California best known for their music from 1968 to 1975, during which time they achieved twenty-one consecutive Billboard Top 40 Hits and 12 consecutive Gold Albums. Three Dog Night are still active in 2012, touring and recording 43 years after their first album was released. The first of the band's 7 million-selling singles was One in 1969. They scored three number one singles: Mama Told Me (Not To Come), Joy to the World and Black And White.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Joy to the World - (3:36) - 20,357 plays
- Mama Told Me Not To Come - (3:18) - 12,278 plays
- LyricsOne is the loneliest number that you'll ever do
Two can be as bad as one
It's the loneliest number since the number one
No is the saddest experience you'll ever know
Yes, it's the saddest experience you'll ever know
- Shambala - (3:26) - 9,347 plays
- LyricsWant some whiskey in your water? Sugar in your tea?
What's all these crazy questions you're askin' me?
This is the craziest party that could ever be
Don't turn on the lights 'cause I don't wanna see
Mama told me not to come, Oh Lord
- Never Been To Spain - (3:44) - 4,866 plays
- An Old Fashioned Love Song - (3:47) - 3,994 plays
- One - Single Version - (3:03) - 4,137 plays
- Easy To Be Hard - (3:13) - 2,720 plays
- Black And White - (3:51) - 2,430 plays