Three Blind Wolves
0 Shouts - 111,490 Scrobbles
Having played together for over a year in various venues throughout the UK, Three Blind Wolves were officially formed in 2009 by Glaswegian songwriter Ross Clark with three friends he had met through the small gigs circuit in his native city. In March 2011 first release 'Sound of the Storm' came out on Communion Records. The band then took the step of travelling to the US in November 2011 and March 2012 to promote this record further and teach themselves the art of touring.Read More...
For 2013, they have drawn influences from Neil Young, Pavement, My Morning Jacket and Nirvana to deliver their very special brand of folk-tinged psychedelic blues-rock through their first full-length album ‘Sing Hallelujah for the Old Machine’, which will be release on 06/05/2013.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Black Bowl Park - 18,930 plays
- Hotel - 23,450 plays
- Emily Rose - 14,527 plays
- Captain of a Ship - 8,656 plays
- Sex Is For Losers - 5,787 plays
- Three Blind Wolves - 8,967 plays
- Hopeless Romantic - 6,281 plays
- Echo on the Night Train - 5,500 plays
- In Here Somewhere - 2,810 plays
- Parade - 2,752 plays