Three Blind Wolves
17 Shouts - 105,440 Scrobbles
Having played together for over a year in various venues throughout the UK, Three Blind Wolves were officially formed in 2009 by Glaswegian songwriter Ross Clark with three friends he had met through the small gigs circuit in his native city. In March 2011 first release 'Sound of the Storm' came out on Communion Records. The band then took the step of travelling to the US in November 2011 and March 2012 to promote this record further and teach themselves the art of touring.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hotel - (5:23) - 553 plays
- Emily Rose - (4:18) - 482 plays
- Black Bowl Park - (2:07) - 455 plays
- In Here Somewhere - (4:29) - 230 plays
- Captain of a Ship - (4:17) - 252 plays
- Parade - (4:07) - 205 plays
- Three Blind Wolves - (4:59) - 252 plays
- Echo on the Night Train - (4:08) - 194 plays
- Sex Is For Losers - (4:20) - 144 plays
- Hopeless Romantic - (4:01) - 147 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online