Three Blind Wolves
17 Shouts - 106,699 Scrobbles
Having played together for over a year in various venues throughout the UK, Three Blind Wolves were officially formed in 2009 by Glaswegian songwriter Ross Clark with three friends he had met through the small gigs circuit in his native city. In March 2011 first release 'Sound of the Storm' came out on Communion Records. The band then took the step of travelling to the US in November 2011 and March 2012 to promote this record further and teach themselves the art of touring.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hotel - (5:23) - 480 plays
- Emily Rose - (4:18) - 467 plays
- Black Bowl Park - (2:07) - 385 plays
- In Here Somewhere - (4:29) - 217 plays
- Captain of a Ship - (4:17) - 230 plays
- Parade - (4:07) - 167 plays
- Three Blind Wolves - (4:59) - 242 plays
- Echo on the Night Train - (4:08) - 166 plays
- Sex Is For Losers - (4:20) - 106 plays
- Tall Man Riding - (3:36) - 86 plays