Three Blind Wolves
0 Shouts - 111,383 Scrobbles
Having played together for over a year in various venues throughout the UK, Three Blind Wolves were officially formed in 2009 by Glaswegian songwriter Ross Clark with three friends he had met through the small gigs circuit in his native city. In March 2011 first release 'Sound of the Storm' came out on Communion Records. The band then took the step of travelling to the US in November 2011 and March 2012 to promote this record further and teach themselves the art of touring.Read More...
For 2013, they have drawn influences from Neil Young, Pavement, My Morning Jacket and Nirvana to deliver their very special brand of folk-tinged psychedelic blues-rock through their first full-length album ‘Sing Hallelujah for the Old Machine’, which will be release on 06/05/2013.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Black Bowl Park - 18,912 plays
- Hotel - 23,435 plays
- Emily Rose - 14,515 plays
- Captain of a Ship - 8,646 plays
- Sex Is For Losers - 5,781 plays
- Three Blind Wolves - 8,962 plays
- Hopeless Romantic - 6,277 plays
- Echo on the Night Train - 5,495 plays
- In Here Somewhere - 2,806 plays
- Parade - 2,748 plays