Three Blind Wolves
17 Shouts - 106,410 Scrobbles
Having played together for over a year in various venues throughout the UK, Three Blind Wolves were officially formed in 2009 by Glaswegian songwriter Ross Clark with three friends he had met through the small gigs circuit in his native city. In March 2011 first release 'Sound of the Storm' came out on Communion Records. The band then took the step of travelling to the US in November 2011 and March 2012 to promote this record further and teach themselves the art of touring.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hotel - (5:23) - 530 plays
- Emily Rose - (4:18) - 454 plays
- Black Bowl Park - (2:07) - 437 plays
- Captain of a Ship - (4:17) - 243 plays
- In Here Somewhere - (4:29) - 200 plays
- Parade - (4:07) - 200 plays
- Three Blind Wolves - (4:59) - 245 plays
- Echo on the Night Train - (4:08) - 181 plays
- Sex Is For Losers - (4:20) - 132 plays
- Hopeless Romantic - (4:01) - 127 plays