Three Blind Wolves
16 Shouts - 84,180 Scrobbles
Having played together for over a year in various venues throughout the UK, Three Blind Wolves were officially formed in 2009 by Glaswegian songwriter Ross Clark with three friends he had met through the small gigs circuit in his native city. In March 2011 first release 'Sound of the Storm' came out on Communion Records. The band then took the step of travelling to the US in November 2011 and March 2012 to promote this record further and teach themselves the art of touring.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Black Bowl Park - (2:07) - 2,608 plays
- Hotel - (5:23) - 2,580 plays
- Emily Rose - (4:18) - 2,069 plays
- Captain of a Ship - (4:17) - 1,366 plays
- Three Blind Wolves - (4:59) - 1,483 plays
- Echo on the Night Train - (4:08) - 980 plays
- Hopeless Romantic - (4:01) - 982 plays
- Parade - (4:07) - 938 plays
- Sex Is For Losers - (4:20) - 471 plays
- In Here Somewhere - (4:29) - 585 plays