Three Blind Wolves
17 Shouts - 105,070 Scrobbles
Having played together for over a year in various venues throughout the UK, Three Blind Wolves were officially formed in 2009 by Glaswegian songwriter Ross Clark with three friends he had met through the small gigs circuit in his native city. In March 2011 first release 'Sound of the Storm' came out on Communion Records. The band then took the step of travelling to the US in November 2011 and March 2012 to promote this record further and teach themselves the art of touring.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hotel - (5:23) - 601 plays
- Emily Rose - (4:18) - 511 plays
- Black Bowl Park - (2:07) - 474 plays
- In Here Somewhere - (4:29) - 263 plays
- Captain of a Ship - (4:17) - 262 plays
- Parade - (4:07) - 197 plays
- Three Blind Wolves - (4:59) - 250 plays
- Echo on the Night Train - (4:08) - 195 plays
- Sex Is For Losers - (4:20) - 150 plays
- Hopeless Romantic - (4:01) - 144 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online