Three Blind Wolves
17 Shouts - 102,790 Scrobbles
Having played together for over a year in various venues throughout the UK, Three Blind Wolves were officially formed in 2009 by Glaswegian songwriter Ross Clark with three friends he had met through the small gigs circuit in his native city. In March 2011 first release 'Sound of the Storm' came out on Communion Records. The band then took the step of travelling to the US in November 2011 and March 2012 to promote this record further and teach themselves the art of touring.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hotel - (5:23) - 820 plays
- Black Bowl Park - (2:07) - 576 plays
- Emily Rose - (4:18) - 707 plays
- In Here Somewhere - (4:29) - 375 plays
- Three Blind Wolves - (4:59) - 448 plays
- Captain of a Ship - (4:17) - 283 plays
- Parade - (4:07) - 245 plays
- Echo on the Night Train - (4:08) - 231 plays
- Sex Is For Losers - (4:20) - 174 plays
- Hopeless Romantic - (4:01) - 148 plays