Three Blind Wolves
17 Shouts - 100,534 Scrobbles
Having played together for over a year in various venues throughout the UK, Three Blind Wolves were officially formed in 2009 by Glaswegian songwriter Ross Clark with three friends he had met through the small gigs circuit in his native city. In March 2011 first release 'Sound of the Storm' came out on Communion Records. The band then took the step of travelling to the US in November 2011 and March 2012 to promote this record further and teach themselves the art of touring.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hotel - (5:23) - 966 plays
- Black Bowl Park - (2:07) - 672 plays
- Emily Rose - (4:18) - 808 plays
- In Here Somewhere - (4:29) - 395 plays
- Captain of a Ship - (4:17) - 335 plays
- Three Blind Wolves - (4:59) - 477 plays
- Echo on the Night Train - (4:08) - 259 plays
- Parade - (4:07) - 288 plays
- Sex Is For Losers - (4:20) - 210 plays
- Hopeless Romantic - (4:01) - 171 plays