This Will Destroy You
3,241 Shouts - 12,019,706 Scrobbles
This Will Destroy You was formed by guitarists Chris King and Jeremy Galindo, bassist Raymond Brown and drummer Andrew Miller in San Marcos, Texas, in 2005. They had met through mutual friends, and played together in various different bands throughout high school, before the line-up was finalised by around 2002. Early iterations of the band experimented with vocals, sung by Galindo, but after recording some tracks they decided the results were “awful” and didn’t fit in with the rest of their music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dustism - (1:30) - 92,426 plays
- Quiet - (4:52) - 76,655 plays
- Killed the Lord, Left for the New World - (6:33) - 43,312 plays
- The Mighty Rio Grande - (11:14) - 45,533 plays
- New Topia - (5:28) - 55,594 plays
- Serpent Mound - (5:09) - 45,085 plays
- Threads - (5:38) - 35,409 plays
- War Prayer - (7:36) - 42,651 plays
- The Puritan - (3:02) - 39,086 plays
- They Move on Tracks of Never-Ending Light - (6:54) - 32,526 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online