This Will Destroy You
3,262 Shouts - 12,395,488 Scrobbles
This Will Destroy You was formed by guitarists Chris King and Jeremy Galindo, bassist Raymond Brown and drummer Andrew Miller in San Marcos, Texas, in 2005. They had met through mutual friends, and played together in various different bands throughout high school, before the line-up was finalised by around 2002. Early iterations of the band experimented with vocals, sung by Galindo, but after recording some tracks they decided the results were “awful” and didn’t fit in with the rest of their music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dustism - (1:30) - 67,880 plays
- Quiet - (4:52) - 59,836 plays
- The Mighty Rio Grande - (11:14) - 39,351 plays
- Killed the Lord, Left for the New World - (6:33) - 33,197 plays
- They Move on Tracks of Never-Ending Light - (6:54) - 29,007 plays
- The World Is Our ___ - (7:10) - 24,091 plays
- New Topia - (5:28) - 31,317 plays
- I Believe in Your Victory - (6:30) - 23,861 plays
- Threads - (5:38) - 25,880 plays
- Serpent Mound - (5:09) - 23,341 plays