This Will Destroy You
3,245 Shouts - 12,101,964 Scrobbles
This Will Destroy You was formed by guitarists Chris King and Jeremy Galindo, bassist Raymond Brown and drummer Andrew Miller in San Marcos, Texas, in 2005. They had met through mutual friends, and played together in various different bands throughout high school, before the line-up was finalised by around 2002. Early iterations of the band experimented with vocals, sung by Galindo, but after recording some tracks they decided the results were “awful” and didn’t fit in with the rest of their music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dustism - (1:30) - 85,868 plays
- Quiet - (4:52) - 69,323 plays
- Killed the Lord, Left for the New World - (6:33) - 37,500 plays
- The Mighty Rio Grande - (11:14) - 42,365 plays
- New Topia - (5:28) - 40,291 plays
- Threads - (5:38) - 29,836 plays
- The World Is Our ___ - (7:10) - 25,344 plays
- They Move on Tracks of Never-Ending Light - (6:54) - 29,776 plays
- Serpent Mound - (5:09) - 31,956 plays
- War Prayer - (7:36) - 30,843 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online