This Will Destroy You
3,216 Shouts - 11,277,995 Scrobbles
This Will Destroy You was formed by guitarists Chris King and Jeremy Galindo, bassist Raymond Brown and drummer Andrew Miller in San Marcos, Texas, in 2005. They had met through mutual friends, and played together in various different bands throughout high school, before the line-up was finalised by around 2002. Early iterations of the band experimented with vocals, sung by Galindo, but after recording some tracks they decided the results were “awful” and didn’t fit in with the rest of their music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Quiet - (4:52) - 84,119 plays
- Killed the Lord, Left for the New World - (6:33) - 45,789 plays
- The Mighty Rio Grande - (11:14) - 48,097 plays
- Threads - (5:38) - 35,145 plays
- They Move on Tracks of Never-Ending Light - (6:54) - 35,485 plays
- I Believe In Your Victory - (6:30) - 32,929 plays
- The World Is Our ___ - (7:10) - 27,064 plays
- There Are Some Remedies Worse Than the Disease - (6:16) - 31,100 plays
- Grandfather Clock - (2:37) - 27,614 plays
- A Three-Legged Workhorse - (9:08) - 28,420 plays