This Will Destroy You
3,234 Shouts - 11,848,718 Scrobbles
This Will Destroy You was formed by guitarists Chris King and Jeremy Galindo, bassist Raymond Brown and drummer Andrew Miller in San Marcos, Texas, in 2005. They had met through mutual friends, and played together in various different bands throughout high school, before the line-up was finalised by around 2002. Early iterations of the band experimented with vocals, sung by Galindo, but after recording some tracks they decided the results were “awful” and didn’t fit in with the rest of their music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dustism - (1:30) - 80,392 plays
- Quiet - (4:52) - 78,185 plays
- Killed the Lord, Left for the New World - (6:33) - 47,767 plays
- The Mighty Rio Grande - (11:14) - 47,117 plays
- New Topia - (5:28) - 49,610 plays
- Threads - (5:38) - 36,794 plays
- Serpent Mound - (5:09) - 40,285 plays
- War Prayer - (7:36) - 38,117 plays
- They Move on Tracks of Never-Ending Light - (6:54) - 33,061 plays
- The World Is Our ___ - (7:10) - 27,104 plays