This Will Destroy You
3,131 Shouts - 10,896,258 Scrobbles
This Will Destroy You was formed by guitarists Chris King and Jeremy Galindo, bassist Raymond Brown and drummer Andrew Miller in San Marcos, Texas, in 2005. They had met through mutual friends, and played together in various different bands throughout high school, before the line-up was finalised by around 2002. Early iterations of the band experimented with vocals, sung by Galindo, but after recording some tracks they decided the results were “awful” and didn’t fit in with the rest of their music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Quiet - (4:52) - 80,515 plays
- The Mighty Rio Grande - (11:14) - 43,433 plays
- Killed the Lord, Left for the New World - (6:33) - 31,174 plays
- I Believe In Your Victory - (6:30) - 35,401 plays
- Threads - (5:38) - 34,265 plays
- They Move on Tracks of Never-Ending Light - (6:54) - 36,250 plays
- There Are Some Remedies Worse Than the Disease - (6:16) - 34,580 plays
- Grandfather Clock - (2:37) - 29,886 plays
- The World Is Our ___ - (7:10) - 26,682 plays
- A Three-Legged Workhorse - (9:08) - 30,088 plays