This Kind of Punishment
23 Shouts - 54,956 Scrobbles
This Kind Of Punishment were a band from New Zealand. The band was formed by brothers Peter Jefferies and Graeme Jefferies, after the breakup of their post-punk outfit Nocturnal Projections. Their first self-titled album was recorded on 4-track recorder borrowed from Chris Knox, and released in an edition of 1000 on the Flying Nun label in 1983. It was reissued on the Roof Bolt label in 1998. Their second album, A Beard Of Bees, was recorded with an extended line-up, and self-released on vinyl in 1984.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Immigration Song - (2:48) - 131 plays
- The Sleepwalker - (3:36) - 186 plays
- From the Diary of Hermann Doubt - (3:19) - 169 plays
- The Horrible Tango - (4:36) - 154 plays
- Trepidation - (3:56) - 143 plays
- After The Fact - (4:43) - 128 plays
- Prelude - (2:08) - 153 plays
- An Open Denial - (7:12) - 126 plays
- Turning to Stone - (4:30) - 141 plays
- Although They Appear - (3:54) - 123 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online