This Kind of Punishment
23 Shouts - 55,637 Scrobbles
This Kind Of Punishment were a band from New Zealand. The band was formed by brothers Peter Jefferies and Graeme Jefferies, after the breakup of their post-punk outfit Nocturnal Projections. Their first self-titled album was recorded on 4-track recorder borrowed from Chris Knox, and released in an edition of 1000 on the Flying Nun label in 1983. It was reissued on the Roof Bolt label in 1998. Their second album, A Beard Of Bees, was recorded with an extended line-up, and self-released on vinyl in 1984.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Sleepwalker - (3:36) - 182 plays
- Immigration Song - (2:48) - 102 plays
- From the Diary of Hermann Doubt - (3:19) - 144 plays
- Prelude - (2:08) - 140 plays
- The Horrible Tango - (4:36) - 125 plays
- Trepidation - (3:56) - 128 plays
- An Open Denial - (7:12) - 100 plays
- East Meets West - (3:52) - 103 plays
- Turning to Stone - (4:30) - 105 plays
- Although They Appear - (3:54) - 92 plays