This Kind of Punishment
23 Shouts - 49,977 Scrobbles
This Kind Of Punishment were a band from New Zealand. The band was formed by brothers Peter Jefferies and Graeme Jefferies, after the breakup of their post-punk outfit Nocturnal Projections. Their first self-titled album was recorded on 4-track recorder borrowed from Chris Knox, and released in an edition of 1000 on the Flying Nun label in 1983. It was reissued on the Roof Bolt label in 1998. Their second album, A Beard Of Bees, was recorded with an extended line-up, and self-released on vinyl in 1984.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- From the Diary of Hermann Doubt - (3:19) - 163 plays
- Immigration Song - (2:48) - 126 plays
- The Sleepwalker - (3:36) - 178 plays
- Prelude - (2:08) - 125 plays
- Trepidation - (3:56) - 118 plays
- An Open Denial - (7:12) - 107 plays
- The Horrible Tango - (4:36) - 117 plays
- East Meets West - (3:52) - 100 plays
- Turning to Stone - (4:30) - 98 plays
- Although They Appear - (3:54) - 100 plays