This Gift Is a Curse
36 Shouts - 47,698 Scrobbles
Hailing from Stockholm, This Gift is a Curse play a combination of hardcore and sludge with great influences from both the occult black metal-scene as well as drone soundscapes. Spanning from slow, epic sections to faster, energetic parts, the songs show a great diversity in both musicianship and creativity. Although the four members originated from different parts of the country, an accidental meeting by Jonas A.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Swarm - (4:47) - 436 plays
- The Crossing - (3:13) - 365 plays
- Att Hata Allt MÄnskligt Liv - (6:54) - 296 plays
- Hamnskiftaren - (5:20) - 324 plays
- 1901 - (3:45) - 263 plays
- Head and Arms - (4:30) - 266 plays
- I Will Swallow All Light - (9:27) - 272 plays
- Deciever - (4:01) - 224 plays
- Inferno - (6:11) - 187 plays
- Inferno Ad O - (6:12) - 168 plays