This Gift Is a Curse
36 Shouts - 43,649 Scrobbles
Hailing from Stockholm, This Gift is a Curse play a combination of hardcore and sludge with great influences from both the occult black metal-scene as well as drone soundscapes. Spanning from slow, epic sections to faster, energetic parts, the songs show a great diversity in both musicianship and creativity. Although the four members originated from different parts of the country, an accidental meeting by Jonas A.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Swarm - (4:47) - 472 plays
- The Crossing - (3:13) - 313 plays
- Att Hata Allt MÄnskligt Liv - (6:54) - 256 plays
- 1901 - (3:45) - 267 plays
- I Will Swallow All Light - (9:27) - 229 plays
- Head and Arms - (4:30) - 235 plays
- Inferno - (6:11) - 176 plays
- Deciever - (4:01) - 177 plays
- The sound of broken bells - (6:06) - 106 plays
- Inferno Ad O - (6:12) - 167 plays