This Gift Is a Curse
36 Shouts - 45,015 Scrobbles
Hailing from Stockholm, This Gift is a Curse play a combination of hardcore and sludge with great influences from both the occult black metal-scene as well as drone soundscapes. Spanning from slow, epic sections to faster, energetic parts, the songs show a great diversity in both musicianship and creativity. Although the four members originated from different parts of the country, an accidental meeting by Jonas A.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Swarm - (4:47) - 425 plays
- Att Hata Allt MÄnskligt Liv - (6:54) - 268 plays
- The Crossing - (3:13) - 309 plays
- 1901 - (3:45) - 230 plays
- I Will Swallow All Light - (9:27) - 213 plays
- Head and Arms - (4:30) - 212 plays
- Inferno - (6:11) - 132 plays
- Deciever - (4:01) - 166 plays
- Inferno Ad O - (6:12) - 192 plays
- The sound of broken bells - (6:06) - 106 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online