Thirstin Howl III
0 Shouts - 57,975 Scrobbles
Thirstin Howl III was born in Far Rockaway and when he was about 9 his family moved to Brownsville, in Brooklyn.Read More...
Of Puerto Rican descent, TH raps over dirty beats, in both Spanish and English, spinning out hysterical tales and impressing with his formidable vocabulary and wordplay.
Howl founded Skillionaire Enterprises to release his own music.
The eclectic MC made a mark in 1997 when he won the Source's Unsigned Hype award and. His breakthrough single, "Brooklyn Hard Rock," recorded with frequent collaborator Master Fuol, was released on Rawkus and made him wider known.
His self-produced debut Skillospher, featured contributions by Eminem and Mos Def and, though marred somewhat by its homemade, low-budget production, was well-received.
He followed that effort with Skillionaire in 1999 and Serial Skiller in 2001. The latter was TH's first professionally recorded album and also saw him take on the bulk of the production duties.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Brooklyn Hard Rock - 10,356 plays
- The Polorican - 1,611 plays
- Brooklyn Bullet Goldcard Membership - 679 plays
- I Still Live With My Moms - 1,280 plays
- Thirsty Man - 823 plays
- Thirsty, Greedy - 721 plays
- Babee Farra (Interlude) - 676 plays
- Spit Boxers - 699 plays
- How Many Babee Movas - 600 plays
- Even (Interlude) - 537 plays