Thirstin Howl III
0 Shouts - 57,654 Scrobbles
Thirstin Howl III was born in Far Rockaway and when he was about 9 his family moved to Brownsville, in Brooklyn.Read More...
Of Puerto Rican descent, TH raps over dirty beats, in both Spanish and English, spinning out hysterical tales and impressing with his formidable vocabulary and wordplay.
Howl founded Skillionaire Enterprises to release his own music.
The eclectic MC made a mark in 1997 when he won the Source's Unsigned Hype award and. His breakthrough single, "Brooklyn Hard Rock," recorded with frequent collaborator Master Fuol, was released on Rawkus and made him wider known.
His self-produced debut Skillospher, featured contributions by Eminem and Mos Def and, though marred somewhat by its homemade, low-budget production, was well-received.
He followed that effort with Skillionaire in 1999 and Serial Skiller in 2001. The latter was TH's first professionally recorded album and also saw him take on the bulk of the production duties.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Brooklyn Hard Rock - 10,274 plays
- The Polorican - 1,585 plays
- Brooklyn Bullet Goldcard Membership - 672 plays
- I Still Live With My Moms - 1,280 plays
- Thirsty Man - 819 plays
- Thirsty, Greedy - 720 plays
- Babee Farra (Interlude) - 672 plays
- Spit Boxers - 698 plays
- How Many Babee Movas - 595 plays
- Even (Interlude) - 531 plays