Third World War
5 Shouts - 11,457 Scrobbles
Third World War were an English hard rock band formed in 1970 by manager and producer John Fenton, together with songwriters Terry Stamp and Jim Avery. Fenton came up with the band's name and provided a large part of its musical direction; Phill Brown, the recording engineer on the band's first album, quotes him as saying, "I want a no-bullshit, working class band—I've had enough of all this pseudo peace crap." Due to this attitude, and the band's raucous sound and radical leftist lyrics, they are one of the groups to have been described as "England's first punk band."
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ascension Day - (4:52) - 101 plays
- Preaching Violence - (5:03) - 52 plays
- Stardom Road Part I - (5:36) - 23 plays
- Working Class Man - (4:31) - 24 plays
- Stardom Road Part II - (3:43) - 24 plays
- Urban Rock - 41 plays
- Yobo - 34 plays
- Factory Canteen News - (5:57) - 33 plays
- Shepherds Bush Cowboy - (4:39) - 19 plays
- hammersmith guerrilla - (8:26) - 24 plays