Thin White Rope
54 Shouts - 140,479 Scrobbles
Thin White Rope (TWR) was an American rock band fronted by Guy Kyser and related to the desert rock and paisley underground sub-genres. It was formed in Davis, California in 1984, and released five albums to critical acclaim. The band was largely based on singer/songwriter/guitarist Guy Kyser and guitarist Roger Kunkel, with a changing line-up of drummers and bass guitarists. It was noted for its twin guitar attack (compare Television), innovative use of feedback structures and oblique lyrics.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Puppet Dog - (4:41) - 858 plays
- Not Your Fault - (4:24) - 538 plays
- Red Sun - (5:12) - 354 plays
- Wire Animals - (3:46) - 314 plays
- Moonhead - (4:48) - 349 plays
- Thing - (2:56) - 217 plays
- Down in the Desert - (3:45) - 247 plays
- Wet Heart - (4:36) - 205 plays
- Mother - (4:30) - 170 plays
- If Those Tears - (3:21) - 149 plays