They Might Be Giants
1,270 Shouts - 22,098,408 Scrobbles
They Might Be Giants (TMBG) are an American alternative rock band formed in 1982 in Brooklyn, New York, United States by John Flansburgh (vocals, guitar) and John Linnell (vocals, keyboards, accordion). During TMBG's early years Flansburgh and Linnell were frequently accompanied by a drum machine. In the early nineties, TMBG became a full band. Currently, the members of TMBG are Flansburgh, Linnell, Marty Beller, Dan Miller, and Danny Weinkauf.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Birdhouse in Your Soul - (3:11) - 35,134 plays
- Particle Man - (2:09) - 11,987 plays
- Istanbul (Not Constantinople) - (3:07) - 13,070 plays
- Istanbul - (2:33) - 12,252 plays
- Ana Ng - (2:59) - 14,502 plays
- Your Racist Friend - (2:54) - 6,362 plays
- Dead - (2:53) - 6,503 plays
- Don't Let's Start - (2:33) - 10,152 plays
- Twisting - (1:53) - 5,230 plays
- We Want a Rock - (2:45) - 5,560 plays