They Might Be Giants
1,268 Shouts - 21,663,346 Scrobbles
They Might Be Giants (TMBG) are an American alternative rock band formed in 1982 in Brooklyn, New York, United States by John Flansburgh (vocals, guitar) and John Linnell (vocals, keyboards, accordion). During TMBG's early years Flansburgh and Linnell were frequently accompanied by a drum machine. In the early nineties, TMBG became a full band. Currently, the members of TMBG are Flansburgh, Linnell, Marty Beller, Dan Miller, and Danny Weinkauf.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Birdhouse in Your Soul - (3:11) - 36,366 plays
- Particle Man - (2:09) - 12,610 plays
- Istanbul (Not Constantinople) - (3:07) - 14,711 plays
- Istanbul - (2:33) - 13,004 plays
- Ana Ng - (2:59) - 15,990 plays
- Your Racist Friend - (2:54) - 7,161 plays
- Don't Let's Start - (2:33) - 11,518 plays
- You're on Fire - (2:41) - 9,900 plays
- Dead - (2:53) - 6,900 plays
- Twisting - (1:53) - 5,691 plays