3 Shouts - 20,164 Scrobbles
Growing up in the dirty south, Baton Rouge, Brandon Dubea was one of few people creating electronic and experimental music. It started in an abandoned building with friends bringing gear, strobe lights, tv's, vcr's and a game system or two. After setting up their own supply of power, destruction would begin until sun up. These sessions evolved into home studio brap sessions with a group called Diary Ov An Alchemist, which included Brandon and a friend. This project created about 100 tapes filled with geeked out electronic sessions, dubby tracks, trip hop and something called smoke delay.*
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online