13 Shouts - 34,227 Scrobbles
Therese Aune (NO) plays expressive dream pop with influences from both mainstream indie and classical minimalism. Cinematic soundscapes where melodic beauty and sophisticated playfulness go hand in hand. Whilst writing the songs herself, Therese Aune brought along a whole score of great musical friends when recording the album, all of which contribute to the album's subtle, but stunning, beauty. Ida Løvli Hidle (accordion), Hanna Furuseth (violin), Katrine Schiøtt (cello), Heida Karine Mobeck (tuba) and Hans Hulbækmo (drums) accompany Therese as she sings, plays the piano and harmonium.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Chameleon - (5:04) - 187 plays
- In My Quiet Place - (4:12) - 178 plays
- Grey Ghost - (5:00) - 142 plays
- Myself As A Child - (4:21) - 121 plays
- Vapid House - (6:20) - 157 plays
- The Lonely Ocean Roar - (4:56) - 113 plays
- We Will Never Be The Ones - (3:11) - 86 plays
- Silent Song - (5:52) - 94 plays
- Through The Darkness - (4:15) - 59 plays
- The lonley ocean roar - (4:59) - 45 plays