42 Shouts - 176,745 Scrobbles
Theoretical Girls was a New York band formed by Glenn Branca and Jeff Lohn that existed from 1977 to early 1979. Glenn Branca and Jeffrey Lohn were both songwriters for this band. The band did only about 20 shows (3 of which were in Paris). It released one single which had some attention in England where it sold a few thousand copies. The band was never signed by a record company. The Theoretical Girls were among the most enigmatic of the late '70s New York no wave bands...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Computer Dating - (3:15) - 901 plays
- Lovin In The Red - (2:15) - 830 plays
- Theoretical Girls (Live) - (2:34) - 740 plays
- Europe Man - (4:20) - 683 plays
- No More Sex - (3:26) - 641 plays
- Mom & Dad - (3:51) - 646 plays
- You Got Me - (3:55) - 552 plays
- Keyboard Etude - (1:08) - 543 plays
- Chicita Bonita - (5:35) - 488 plays
- U.S. Millie - (3:04) - 433 plays