268 Shouts - 1,023,274 Scrobbles
The band’s life started in 1996, when the first humming, clashing and boiling sounds appeared in the computer of one professional experimental music profanator” called Fedor Svoloch. The first records were marked by a truly inhumane attitude to sound and harmony, biting mockery at all styles and trends. Kitsch pop and noise ambient, analog experiments and microwave nothing escaped his taunts. From the beginning of 1999 a few old acquaintances of the "mysterious experimenter” became permanent band members, changing the project’s name to Theodor Bastard.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Takaya Mija - (5:36) - 1,953 plays
- Pustota - (3:59) - 1,706 plays
- Tapachula - (7:09) - 1,591 plays
- Oikoumene - (7:41) - 1,385 plays
- Benga - (4:44) - 1,483 plays
- Gerda - (5:59) - 1,357 plays
- Sadanah - (5:16) - 1,151 plays
- Farias - (5:26) - 1,306 plays
- Anubis - (4:57) - 1,367 plays
- Selva - (6:56) - 1,219 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online