257 Shouts - 894,007 Scrobbles
The band’s life started in 1996, when the first humming, clashing and boiling sounds appeared in the computer of one professional experimental music profanator” called Fedor Svoloch. The first records were marked by a truly inhumane attitude to sound and harmony, biting mockery at all styles and trends. Kitsch pop and noise ambient, analog experiments and microwave nothing escaped his taunts. From the beginning of 1999 a few old acquaintances of the "mysterious experimenter” became permanent band members, changing the project’s name to Theodor Bastard.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Takaya Mija - (5:36) - 2,659 plays
- Pustota - (3:59) - 2,029 plays
- Oikoumene - (7:41) - 2,054 plays
- Tapachula - (7:09) - 2,030 plays
- Farias - (5:26) - 1,892 plays
- Gerda - (5:59) - 2,016 plays
- Benga - (4:44) - 1,956 plays
- Sadanah - (5:16) - 1,543 plays
- Anubis - (4:57) - 1,659 plays
- Clean Kron - (3:25) - 1,121 plays