262 Shouts - 918,578 Scrobbles
The band’s life started in 1996, when the first humming, clashing and boiling sounds appeared in the computer of one professional experimental music profanator” called Fedor Svoloch. The first records were marked by a truly inhumane attitude to sound and harmony, biting mockery at all styles and trends. Kitsch pop and noise ambient, analog experiments and microwave nothing escaped his taunts. From the beginning of 1999 a few old acquaintances of the "mysterious experimenter” became permanent band members, changing the project’s name to Theodor Bastard.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Takaya Mija - (5:36) - 2,541 plays
- Oikoumene - (7:41) - 1,960 plays
- Tapachula - (7:09) - 1,970 plays
- Pustota - (3:59) - 1,795 plays
- Farias - (5:26) - 1,776 plays
- Benga - (4:44) - 1,877 plays
- Gerda - (5:59) - 1,948 plays
- Sadanah - (5:16) - 1,452 plays
- Anubis - (4:57) - 1,695 plays
- Selva - (6:56) - 1,055 plays