103 Shouts - 595,660 Scrobbles
Theo Parrish grew up on Chicago house parties. He went to art school in Kansas City, and then moved to Detroit. His eclectic DJ sets in Detroit in the late '90s and early in this millennium are legendary. "Love of the music should be the driving force of any producer, performer or DJ. Everything else stems from that core, that love. With that love, sampling can become a tribute; An expansion on ideas long forgotten, reconstruction, collage.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sweet Sticky - (7:16) - 2,682 plays
- First Floor Metaphor - (9:37) - 2,058 plays
- Paradise Architects - (6:03) - 1,748 plays
- Heal Yourself And Move - (10:18) - 2,012 plays
- Falling Up (Carl Craig remix) - (7:22) - 1,462 plays
- Love Is War For Miles - (9:03) - 1,280 plays
- Kites on Pluto - (1:19) - 1,652 plays
- Electric AlleyCat - (10:02) - 1,227 plays
- Sky Walking - (8:58) - 1,163 plays
- Dark Patterns - (11:09) - 1,006 plays
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release
- Jay Z Leads The GRAMMYs Nominations Pack With 9 Nods