103 Shouts - 622,270 Scrobbles
Theo Parrish grew up on Chicago house parties. He went to art school in Kansas City, and then moved to Detroit. His eclectic DJ sets in Detroit in the late '90s and early in this millennium are legendary. "Love of the music should be the driving force of any producer, performer or DJ. Everything else stems from that core, that love. With that love, sampling can become a tribute; An expansion on ideas long forgotten, reconstruction, collage.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sweet Sticky - (7:16) - 3,198 plays
- First Floor Metaphor - (9:37) - 2,309 plays
- Paradise Architects - (6:03) - 1,891 plays
- Heal Yourself And Move - (10:18) - 2,151 plays
- Electric AlleyCat - (10:02) - 1,625 plays
- Love Is War For Miles - (9:03) - 1,430 plays
- Sky Walking - (8:58) - 1,285 plays
- Falling Up (Carl Craig remix) - (7:22) - 1,323 plays
- Dark Patterns - (11:09) - 1,039 plays
- JB's Edit - (5:34) - 1,028 plays