Thee Phantom 5ive
0 Shouts - 6,725 Scrobbles
On a particular unremarkable day in Nashville, TN, Thee Phantom 5ive were rehearsing in an abandoned school bus when a tornado came crashing by, thus sucking the battered bus into its hellish funnel. Moments later, the bus was spat out onto a barren field with all members deliriously unconscious. During the minutes of unconsciousness, the band was visited by the spirits of former surf pioneers where the message was given to "go forth and procreate." No. That's not right. They said "go forth and create spine-tingling surf music."
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online