Thee Phantom 5ive
0 Shouts - 5,828 Scrobbles
On a particular unremarkable day in Nashville, TN, Thee Phantom 5ive were rehearsing in an abandoned school bus when a tornado came crashing by, thus sucking the battered bus into its hellish funnel. Moments later, the bus was spat out onto a barren field with all members deliriously unconscious. During the minutes of unconsciousness, the band was visited by the spirits of former surf pioneers where the message was given to "go forth and procreate." No. That's not right. They said "go forth and create spine-tingling surf music."
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hey - (2:18) - 63 plays
- Bustin Suds - (2:17) - 39 plays
- The Outlaw - 28 plays
- Mummy Walk - (3:29) - 20 plays
- Crash - (1:59) - 13 plays
- Tube City - (3:31) - 17 plays
- Ginza Lights - (1:46) - 9 plays
- Graveyard - (2:38) - 5 plays
- 4-Bolt Main - (1:34) - 3 plays
- Surf Softly - (2:18) - 4 plays