Thee Oh Sees
568 Shouts - 5,072,326 Scrobbles
Thee Oh Sees are a band from San Francisco, California, USA. The group began as an outlet for John Dwyer to release his instrumental, experimental home recordings, and over the course of several albums evolved into a full band. The band is noted for both its prolific album releases, energetic live shows, and their whimsical visual aesthetic that juxtaposes cartoon imagery and horror. The band has changed its name several times, being known as Orinoka Crash Suite, OCS, Orange County Sound, and The Ohsees.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Toe Cutter - Thumb Buster - (3:32) - 42,967 plays
- I Come From The Mountain - (4:28) - 34,198 plays
- No Spell - (4:26) - 25,246 plays
- Minotaur - (4:50) - 24,005 plays
- Night Crawler - (4:12) - 18,716 plays
- Tunnel Time - (4:10) - 15,765 plays
- The Floating Coffin - (2:22) - 15,816 plays
- The Dream - (6:52) - 18,749 plays
- Maze Fancier - (3:16) - 14,448 plays
- Strawberries 1 + 2 - (5:45) - 14,662 plays