Thee Oh Sees
576 Shouts - 5,166,855 Scrobbles
Thee Oh Sees are a band from San Francisco, California, USA. The group began as an outlet for John Dwyer to release his instrumental, experimental home recordings, and over the course of several albums evolved into a full band. The band is noted for both its prolific album releases, energetic live shows, and their whimsical visual aesthetic that juxtaposes cartoon imagery and horror. The band has changed its name several times, being known as Orinoka Crash Suite, OCS, Orange County Sound, and The Ohsees.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Toe Cutter - Thumb Buster - (3:32) - 43,739 plays
- I Come From The Mountain - (4:28) - 33,378 plays
- No Spell - (4:26) - 24,753 plays
- Minotaur - (4:50) - 23,298 plays
- Night Crawler - (4:12) - 18,240 plays
- Tunnel Time - (4:10) - 15,379 plays
- The Floating Coffin - (2:22) - 15,144 plays
- The Dream - (6:52) - 18,504 plays
- Maze Fancier - (3:16) - 14,136 plays
- Strawberries 1 + 2 - (5:45) - 14,171 plays