Thee Oh Sees
545 Shouts - 4,655,530 Scrobbles
Thee Oh Sees is a band from San Francisco, California, USA. The group began as an outlet for John Dwyer to release his instrumental, experimental home recordings, and over the course of several albums evolved into a full band. The band is noted for both its prolific album releases, energetic live shows, and their whimsical visual aesthetic that juxtaposes cartoon imagery and horror. The band has changed its name several times, being known as Orinoka Crash Suite, OCS, Orange County Sound, and The Ohsees.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Come From The Mountain - (4:28) - 39,980 plays
- Toe Cutter - Thumb Buster - (3:32) - 41,247 plays
- No Spell - (4:26) - 29,140 plays
- Minotaur - (4:50) - 28,726 plays
- Night Crawler - (4:12) - 22,333 plays
- Tunnel Time - (4:10) - 19,213 plays
- The Floating Coffin - (2:22) - 19,719 plays
- Maze Fancier - (3:16) - 17,487 plays
- Strawberries 1 + 2 - (5:45) - 17,521 plays
- The Dream - (6:52) - 17,553 plays