Thee Mighty Caesars
14 Shouts - 158,070 Scrobbles
Thee Mighty Caesars were a primitive garage punk group, formed by Billy Childish in 1985 after the demise of The Milkshakes. They influenced many American bands, especially The Mummies, and Sub Pop groups. They were arguably the group that brought about the resurgence of garage rock. Just one of garage punk poet Billy Childish's many bands, Thee Mighty Caesars differ little from Childish's standard output -- energetic, inspired, raw, amateurish garage punk rock & roll with a reluctance to sacrifice spontaneous expression for self-editing.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- You Make Me Die - (1:33) - 438 plays
- Lie Detector - (2:26) - 265 plays
- I Don't Need No Baby - (1:27) - 211 plays
- I Was Led to Believe - (2:11) - 205 plays
- Wiley Coyote - (3:23) - 164 plays
- Cowboys Are Square - (2:01) - 168 plays
- Little By Little - (2:12) - 153 plays
- True to You - (2:25) - 139 plays
- You'll Be Sorry Now - (2:10) - 123 plays
- I've Got Everything Indeed - (2:09) - 139 plays