Thee Mighty Caesars
14 Shouts - 154,148 Scrobbles
Thee Mighty Caesars were a primitive garage punk group, formed by Billy Childish in 1985 after the demise of The Milkshakes. They influenced many American bands, especially The Mummies, and Sub Pop groups. They were arguably the group that brought about the resurgence of garage rock. Just one of garage punk poet Billy Childish's many bands, Thee Mighty Caesars differ little from Childish's standard output -- energetic, inspired, raw, amateurish garage punk rock & roll with a reluctance to sacrifice spontaneous expression for self-editing.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- You Make Me Die - (1:33) - 477 plays
- Lie Detector - (2:26) - 398 plays
- I Don't Need No Baby - (1:27) - 206 plays
- Cowboys Are Square - (2:01) - 261 plays
- I Was Led to Believe - (2:11) - 171 plays
- Wiley Coyote - (3:23) - 157 plays
- I've Been Waiting - (2:10) - 146 plays
- True to You - (2:25) - 262 plays
- neat neat neat - (2:44) - 134 plays
- Man Taken from Guts - (2:00) - 129 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online