Thee Mighty Caesars
14 Shouts - 145,504 Scrobbles
Thee Mighty Caesars were a primitive garage punk group, formed by Billy Childish in 1985 after the demise of The Milkshakes. They influenced many American bands, especially The Mummies, and Sub Pop groups. They were arguably the group that brought about the resurgence of garage rock. Just one of garage punk poet Billy Childish's many bands, Thee Mighty Caesars differ little from Childish's standard output -- energetic, inspired, raw, amateurish garage punk rock & roll with a reluctance to sacrifice spontaneous expression for self-editing.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- You Make Me Die - (1:33) - 577 plays
- I Don't Need No Baby - (1:27) - 328 plays
- Lie Detector - (2:26) - 331 plays
- Cowboys Are Square - (2:01) - 345 plays
- Man Taken from Guts - (2:00) - 228 plays
- I Was Led to Believe - (2:11) - 186 plays
- I've Been Waiting - (2:10) - 181 plays
- You'll Be Sorry Now - (2:10) - 176 plays
- Wiley Coyote - (3:23) - 130 plays
- Now I Know - (1:26) - 145 plays