Thee Mighty Caesars
14 Shouts - 150,657 Scrobbles
Thee Mighty Caesars were a primitive garage punk group, formed by Billy Childish in 1985 after the demise of The Milkshakes. They influenced many American bands, especially The Mummies, and Sub Pop groups. They were arguably the group that brought about the resurgence of garage rock. Just one of garage punk poet Billy Childish's many bands, Thee Mighty Caesars differ little from Childish's standard output -- energetic, inspired, raw, amateurish garage punk rock & roll with a reluctance to sacrifice spontaneous expression for self-editing.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- You Make Me Die - (1:33) - 552 plays
- Lie Detector - (2:26) - 424 plays
- Cowboys Are Square - (2:01) - 331 plays
- neat neat neat - (2:44) - 199 plays
- Man Taken from Guts - (2:00) - 182 plays
- I Don't Need No Baby - (1:27) - 194 plays
- I Was Led to Believe - (2:11) - 164 plays
- Wiley Coyote - (3:23) - 143 plays
- You'll Be Sorry Now - (2:10) - 149 plays
- I've Been Waiting - (2:10) - 144 plays