0 Shouts - 20,834 Scrobbles
The Trees are an alternative band from Essex, formed in the late 90s by Tony Eke and Simon Dawes and later joined by Dave Earl, Ben Frost and Abs Alamad. They made some demos and videos which created a buzz and interest across the Internet and radio stations including BBC6.Read More...
They describe their music as a subtle dark blend of big guitars, gentle melodies and captivating soundscapes reminiscent of their wide range of influences, from sixties psychedelic to modern indie alternative.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dirty money - 2,339 plays
- All My Friends - 2,359 plays
- Odd One Out - 2,371 plays
- Sound Of Silence - 1,821 plays
- Devil Pact Suitcase - 1,336 plays
- Sometimes - 1,822 plays
- Stop Talking - 1,754 plays
- GoodBye To The Love - 1,482 plays
- Lazy Night - 1,125 plays
- Sofly Spoken - 1,033 plays