0 Shouts - 20,850 Scrobbles
The Trees are an alternative band from Essex, formed in the late 90s by Tony Eke and Simon Dawes and later joined by Dave Earl, Ben Frost and Abs Alamad. They made some demos and videos which created a buzz and interest across the Internet and radio stations including BBC6.Read More...
They describe their music as a subtle dark blend of big guitars, gentle melodies and captivating soundscapes reminiscent of their wide range of influences, from sixties psychedelic to modern indie alternative.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dirty money - 2,340 plays
- All My Friends - 2,360 plays
- Odd One Out - 2,373 plays
- Sound Of Silence - 1,821 plays
- Devil Pact Suitcase - 1,338 plays
- Sometimes - 1,823 plays
- Stop Talking - 1,756 plays
- GoodBye To The Love - 1,484 plays
- Lazy Night - 1,127 plays
- Sofly Spoken - 1,036 plays