4 Shouts - 2,374 Scrobbles
The Zulus (formerly Wild Kingdom, then Gospel Birds) were formed in 1983 (or thereabouts) in Boston, Mass. in the wake of the demise of Human Sexual Response. Former HSR members Larry Bangor (vocals), Rich Gilbert (guitar), and Malcolm Travis (drums) formed the core of the band, with Rick Corracio on bass. In 1988 they released their debut album on Slash Records, Down on the Floor, produced by Bob Mould.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Joala - (2:02) - 18 plays
- Za Labalaba - (3:06) - 21 plays
- Aredze - (3:05) - 11 plays
- High Tide - (3:57) - 5 plays
- I Love This Life - (3:51) - 9 plays
- Never Again - (3:38) - 4 plays
- Skinny Dip - (3:20) - 4 plays
- Kings In The Queen City - (3:02) - 6 plays
- Gotta Have Faith - (4:09) - 4 plays
- Back to Sleep - (3:46) - 3 plays