The Yes Pleases
6 Shouts - 22,806 Scrobbles
- To clear up any confusion in the following "band biography", no, we have not broken up. Sometimes bands break up and it's a bitch for everyone involved except for the girlfriend who planted the death seeds and instigated the whole thing. Maybe it was a boyfriend, but let's not be gender specific. The band is gone and you have to deal with it. This happens all the time here in Band City because there are so many fucking bands and if their relationships didn't disintegrate and lead to band death then what
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online