205 Shouts - 3,052,205 Scrobbles
There is more than one music group named The Wrens: a New Jersey indie rock band, and a 1950s doo-wop band from Brooklyn. 1) The Wrens formed in the late 1980s in New Jersey, consisting of Charles Bissell (guitar, vocals), Greg Whelan (Whelan G. E.) (guitar, vocals), Kevin Whelan (Sett) (bass, keys, vocals), and Jerry MacDonnell (Jerome MACDonnell) (drums). Their influences range from Guided by Voices to the Pixies, but they have developed a unique sound since their initial formation.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- She Sends Kisses - (5:56) - 8,122 plays
- Happy - (5:31) - 8,264 plays
- The House That Guilt Built - (1:21) - 5,883 plays
- Hopeless - (5:07) - 6,839 plays
- This Boy is Exhausted - (4:16) - 6,403 plays
- Faster Gun - (3:49) - 4,576 plays
- Ex-Girl Collection - (4:38) - 4,379 plays
- Thirteen Grand - (4:08) - 4,064 plays
- Boys, You Won't - (4:28) - 4,088 plays
- 13 Months in 6 Minutes - (6:48) - 3,575 plays