The World Is a Beautiful Place & I Am No Longer Afraid to Die
0 Shouts - 3,984,852 Scrobbles
The World Is a Beautiful Place & I Am No Longer Afraid to Die are an atmospheric emo / indie rock band from Willimantic, CT. The band was formed in 2009 and has undergone several lineup changes since its inception. TWIABP's now 9 piece lineup writes the songs collaboratively and often on-the-spot with vocal duties shared by 5 members. The band's sound is easily compared to second wave post-emo indie rock bands of the late 90s and early 2000s and their atmospheric moments are often tagged as "post-rock." The band creates their dense textured sound with multi-layered and heavily effected guitars as well as synthesizer, cello, and trumpet.Read More...
Josh Is Dead EP
Deer Leap + TWIABP&IANLATD are Here to Help You (Split w/ Deer Leap)
Gig Life 7''
Whenever, If Ever LP
Between Bodies EP
The Distance 7''
Sundae Bloody Sundae Split 7" (w/ Rozwell Kid, Kittyhawk, Two Knights)
Fourteen Minute Mile Split 7" (w/ Rozwell Kid)
Mental Health 7"
Tour Dates/Album Streams can be found here:
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Heartbeat In The Brain - 246,815 plays
- Blank #9 - 172,786 plays
- Fightboat - 203,563 plays
- Picture Of A Tree That Doesn't Look Okay - 189,415 plays
- You Will Never Go To Space - 170,787 plays
- Getting Sodas - 179,906 plays
- The Layers Of Skin We Drag Around - 163,109 plays
- Gig Life - 174,028 plays
- Low Light Assembly - 145,084 plays
- Ultimate Steve - 152,287 plays