The Wonder Stuff
62 Shouts - 1,156,140 Scrobbles
The Wonder Stuff are a band originally based in Stourbridge, in the Black Country, West Midlands, UK. The original line-up was Miles Hunt (whose uncle Bill Hunt was keyboard player with Wizzard), Malcolm Treece, Rob "The Bass Thing" Jones (d. 1993) and Martin Gilks (d. 2006). The group originated from an earlier collaboration with group members of Pop Will Eat Itself (aka PWEI), called From Eden, which had Miles Hunt on the drums.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsDon't you think it's funny that nothing's what it seems
When you're not looking forward?
Me, I'd like to think that life is like a drink
And I'm hoping that it tastes like bourbon
You know that I've been drunk a thousand times
- Welcome To The Cheap Seats - (2:54) - 1,485 plays
- Don't Let Me Down, Gently - (3:01) - 1,327 plays
- LyricsI didn't like you very much when I met you. Far out.
- LyricsDon't litter my streets
with your bad name
Don't tell the people
that we're the same.
You've got no hope for the future,
- Caught In My Shadow - (3:48) - 793 plays
- Golden Green - (3:01) - 748 plays
- Sleep Alone - (3:50) - 523 plays
- On The Ropes - (3:55) - 561 plays
- Give, Give, Give Me More, More, More - (2:50) - 532 plays