The Wonder Stuff
62 Shouts - 1,104,831 Scrobbles
The Wonder Stuff are a band originally based in Stourbridge, in the Black Country, West Midlands, UK. The original line-up was Miles Hunt (whose uncle Bill Hunt was keyboard player with Wizzard), Malcolm Treece, Rob "The Bass Thing" Jones (d. 1993) and Martin Gilks (d. 2006). The group originated from an earlier collaboration with group members of Pop Will Eat Itself (aka PWEI), called From Eden, which had Miles Hunt on the drums.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsDon't you think it's funny that nothing's what it seems
When you're not looking forward?
Me, I'd like to think that life is like a drink
And I'm hoping that it tastes like bourbon
You know that I've been drunk a thousand times
- Welcome To The Cheap Seats - (2:54) - 1,970 plays
- Don't Let Me Down, Gently - (3:01) - 1,964 plays
- Unbearable - (2:28) - 1,246 plays
- Golden Green - (3:01) - 1,135 plays
- A Wish Away - (2:31) - 1,033 plays
- Caught In My Shadow - (3:48) - 1,025 plays
- Sleep Alone - (3:50) - 723 plays
- On The Ropes - (3:55) - 712 plays
- Give, Give, Give Me More, More, More - (2:50) - 614 plays