The Wonder Stuff
60 Shouts - 985,059 Scrobbles
The Wonder Stuff are a band originally based in Stourbridge, in the Black Country, West Midlands, UK. The original line-up was Miles Hunt (whose uncle Bill Hunt was keyboard player with Wizzard), Malcolm Treece, Rob "The Bass Thing" Jones (d. 1993) and Martin Gilks (d. 2006). The group originated from an earlier collaboration with group members of Pop Will Eat Itself (aka PWEI), called From Eden, which had Miles Hunt on the drums.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsDon't you think it's funny that nothing's what it seems
When you're not looking forward?
Me, I'd like to think that life is like a drink
And I'm hoping that it tastes like bourbon
You know that I've been drunk a thousand times
- Welcome To The Cheap Seats - (2:54) - 2,286 plays
- Don't Let Me Down, Gently - (3:01) - 2,240 plays
- LyricsI didn't like you very much when I met you. Far out.
- LyricsShe is golden but she's green
At all the things that I have seen
And the items that I'm hoarding up the back stairs
"Give 'em to me, give 'em now"
Shut it up you silly cow
- A Wish Away - (2:31) - 1,722 plays
- Caught In My Shadow - (3:33) - 1,486 plays
- Sleep Alone - (3:34) - 1,070 plays
- Give, Give, Give Me More, More, More - (2:50) - 1,003 plays
- On The Ropes - (3:55) - 1,090 plays