The Wonder Stuff
62 Shouts - 1,077,465 Scrobbles
The Wonder Stuff are a band originally based in Stourbridge, in the Black Country, West Midlands, UK. The original line-up was Miles Hunt (whose uncle Bill Hunt was keyboard player with Wizzard), Malcolm Treece, Rob "The Bass Thing" Jones (d. 1993) and Martin Gilks (d. 2006). The group originated from an earlier collaboration with group members of Pop Will Eat Itself (aka PWEI), called From Eden, which had Miles Hunt on the drums.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Size Of A Cow - (3:11) - 4,524 plays
- Welcome To The Cheap Seats - (2:54) - 2,065 plays
- Don't Let Me Down, Gently - (3:01) - 1,968 plays
- Unbearable - (2:28) - 1,477 plays
- A Wish Away - (2:31) - 1,289 plays
- Golden Green - (3:01) - 1,241 plays
- Caught In My Shadow - (3:48) - 1,184 plays
- Give, Give, Give Me More, More, More - (2:50) - 751 plays
- Sleep Alone - (3:50) - 736 plays
- On The Ropes - (3:55) - 921 plays