The Wind Whistles
26 Shouts - 98,546 Scrobbles
Tom and Liza are the Wind Whistles and they live together in the suburbs of Vancouver, Canada. As an indie folk duo they both sing and both play acoustic instruments (guitar,bass). Sometimes they play alone and sometimes they bring friends, more times not. They think they sound like a cross of Lemonheads and Violent Femmes while people tell them they sound like a cross of the Decemberists and the Moldy Peaches.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Gold Fever - (2:39) - 225 plays
- Good Friends Won't Rip You Off - (3:57) - 212 plays
- Communication's Dead - (4:47) - 150 plays
- Man By Name Of Denver - (3:31) - 91 plays
- Somedays - (2:07) - 100 plays
- Turtle - (1:57) - 100 plays
- Where does the Garbage go? - (3:14) - 85 plays
- Bats In Flight - (2:54) - 82 plays
- Jim & Ruth - (3:07) - 75 plays
- Judo - (2:01) - 82 plays