162 Shouts - 960,653 Scrobbles
The Wiggles are a children's pop musical group formed in Sydney, Australia in 1991. Their original members were Anthony Field, Murray Cook, Greg Page, Jeff Fatt and Phillip Wilcher. In 2006, Page was forced to retire from the group due to illness and was replaced by understudy Sam Moran. Field and Fatt were members of the Australian pop band The Cockroaches in the 1980s, and Cook was a member of several bands before meeting Field and Page at Macquarie University, where they were studying to become pre-school teachers.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hot Potato - (1:21) - 2,820 plays
- Fruit Salad - (2:25) - 1,638 plays
- Rock-A-Bye Your Bear - (1:26) - 1,401 plays
- Toot Toot, Chugga Chugga, Big Red Car - (2:23) - 1,307 plays
- The Monkey Dance - (1:42) - 900 plays
- Can You (Point Your Fingers and Do the Twist?) - (1:37) - 814 plays
- Do the Propeller! - (1:54) - 816 plays
- Wake Up Jeff! - (1:24) - 751 plays
- Get Ready to Wiggle - (2:05) - 700 plays
- Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star - (2:16) - 671 plays