162 Shouts - 906,338 Scrobbles
The Wiggles are a children's pop musical group formed in Sydney, Australia in 1991. Their original members were Anthony Field, Murray Cook, Greg Page, Jeff Fatt and Phillip Wilcher. In 2006, Page was forced to retire from the group due to illness and was replaced by understudy Sam Moran. Field and Fatt were members of the Australian pop band The Cockroaches in the 1980s, and Cook was a member of several bands before meeting Field and Page at Macquarie University, where they were studying to become pre-school teachers.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hot Potato - (1:21) - 2,522 plays
- Fruit Salad - (2:25) - 1,445 plays
- Toot Toot, Chugga Chugga, Big Red Car - (2:23) - 1,404 plays
- Rock-A-Bye Your Bear - (1:26) - 1,369 plays
- The Monkey Dance - (1:42) - 1,182 plays
- Can You (Point Your Fingers and Do the Twist?) - (1:37) - 1,094 plays
- Wake Up Jeff! - (1:24) - 882 plays
- Get Ready to Wiggle - (2:05) - 867 plays
- Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star - (2:16) - 934 plays
- Go Santa Go - (1:49) - 762 plays