162 Shouts - 951,218 Scrobbles
The Wiggles are a children's pop musical group formed in Sydney, Australia in 1991. Their original members were Anthony Field, Murray Cook, Greg Page, Jeff Fatt and Phillip Wilcher. In 2006, Page was forced to retire from the group due to illness and was replaced by understudy Sam Moran. Field and Fatt were members of the Australian pop band The Cockroaches in the 1980s, and Cook was a member of several bands before meeting Field and Page at Macquarie University, where they were studying to become pre-school teachers.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hot Potato - (1:21) - 2,779 plays
- Fruit Salad - (2:25) - 1,650 plays
- Rock-A-Bye Your Bear - (1:26) - 1,356 plays
- Toot Toot, Chugga Chugga, Big Red Car - (2:23) - 1,400 plays
- The Monkey Dance - (1:42) - 984 plays
- Can You (Point Your Fingers and Do the Twist?) - (1:37) - 875 plays
- Get Ready to Wiggle - (2:05) - 791 plays
- Wake Up Jeff! - (1:24) - 815 plays
- Do the Propeller! - (1:54) - 822 plays
- Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star - (2:16) - 747 plays