4,207 Shouts - 60,465,954 Scrobbles
The Who are an English rock band formed in Shepherd's Bush, West London, United Kingdom, in 1964. They grew to be considered one of the greatest, most influential, and awarded recording groups in the world. They are also famed for their prowess as a live band--being described as "possibly the greatest live band ever"--due to their energetic, tight, loud performances and smashing of instruments. The primary lineup was: Pete Townshend (lead guitar, vocals), Roger Daltrey (lead vocals, harmonica, percussion), John Entwistle (bass, vocals, french horn) and Keith Moon (drums, occasional vocals).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Baba O'Riley - (5:00) - 109,114 plays
- My Generation - (7:16) - 91,036 plays
- Who Are You - (5:07) - 70,899 plays
- Baba O'Riley - Original Version - (4:59) - 75,860 plays
- I Can See for Miles - (4:14) - 56,481 plays
- Behind Blue Eyes - (3:45) - 71,394 plays
- Pinball Wizard - (3:01) - 56,414 plays
- My Generation - Original Mono Version - (3:17) - 47,934 plays
- Won't Get Fooled Again - (8:52) - 53,123 plays
- Behind Blue Eyes - Original Album Version - (3:41) - 44,878 plays