4,231 Shouts - 62,226,211 Scrobbles
The Who are an English rock band formed in Shepherd's Bush, West London, United Kingdom, in 1964. They grew to be considered one of the greatest, most influential, and awarded recording groups in the world. They are also famed for their prowess as a live band--being described as "possibly the greatest live band ever"--due to their energetic, tight, loud performances and smashing of instruments. The primary lineup was: Pete Townshend (lead guitar, vocals), Roger Daltrey (lead vocals, harmonica, percussion), John Entwistle (bass, vocals, french horn) and Keith Moon (drums, occasional vocals).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Baba O'Riley - Original Version - (4:59) - 91,467 plays
- My Generation - (7:16) - 79,613 plays
- Baba O'Riley - (5:00) - 93,039 plays
- Who Are You - (5:07) - 68,780 plays
- Won't Get Fooled Again - Original Album Version - (8:31) - 46,439 plays
- My Generation - Original Mono Version - (3:17) - 47,658 plays
- Behind Blue Eyes - (3:45) - 63,496 plays
- I Can See for Miles - (4:14) - 47,550 plays
- Pinball Wizard - Original Album Version - (2:58) - 44,638 plays
- Pinball Wizard - (3:03) - 52,442 plays