The Whitest Boy Alive
1,280 Shouts - 18,439,186 Scrobbles
The Whitest Boy Alive were a Norweigan-German musical group based in Berlin. The band comprises Norwegian singer/guitarist Erlend Øye, who is also a member of the band Kings of Convenience, bassist Marcin Öz, drummer Sebastian Maschat, and Daniel Nentwig on Rhodes piano and Crumar. Erlend Øye is from Norway, Marcin Öz is Polish while the rest of the band is German. They started as an electronic dance music project in 2003 in Berlin, but have since slowly developed into a band with no programmed elements.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Burning - (3:11) - 122,898 plays
- 1517 - (3:32) - 62,273 plays
- Golden Cage - (4:02) - 47,933 plays
- Fireworks - (3:11) - 43,176 plays
- Courage - (4:22) - 29,887 plays
- Don't Give Up - (5:50) - 25,222 plays
- Done With You - (5:23) - 25,133 plays
- Inflation - (3:47) - 25,925 plays
- Above You - (3:12) - 24,321 plays
- Intentions - (3:39) - 23,994 plays