The Whitest Boy Alive
1,282 Shouts - 18,604,872 Scrobbles
The Whitest Boy Alive were a Norweigan-German musical group based in Berlin. The band comprises Norwegian singer/guitarist Erlend Øye, who is also a member of the band Kings of Convenience, bassist Marcin Öz, drummer Sebastian Maschat, and Daniel Nentwig on Rhodes piano and Crumar. Erlend Øye is from Norway, Marcin Öz is Polish while the rest of the band is German. They started as an electronic dance music project in 2003 in Berlin, but have since slowly developed into a band with no programmed elements.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Burning - (3:11) - 125,762 plays
- 1517 - (3:32) - 61,361 plays
- Golden Cage - (4:02) - 42,334 plays
- Fireworks - (3:11) - 39,010 plays
- Courage - (4:22) - 27,430 plays
- Done With You - (5:23) - 22,412 plays
- Inflation - (3:47) - 23,240 plays
- Intentions - (3:39) - 23,199 plays
- Don't Give Up - (5:50) - 21,307 plays
- Above You - (3:12) - 21,613 plays