The Whitest Boy Alive
1,263 Shouts - 18,094,570 Scrobbles
The Whitest Boy Alive is a musical group based in Berlin. The band comprises Norwegian singer/guitarist Erlend Øye, who is also a member of the band Kings of Convenience, bassist Marcin Öz, drummer Sebastian Maschat, and Daniel Nentwig on Rhodes piano and Crumar. Erlend Øye is from Norway, Marcin Öz is Polish while the rest of the band is German. They started as an electronic dance music project in 2003 in Berlin, but have since slowly developed into a band with no programmed elements. Their German record label is Bubbles.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Burning - (3:11) - 125,797 plays
- 1517 - (3:32) - 61,251 plays
- Golden Cage - (4:02) - 51,984 plays
- Fireworks - (3:11) - 43,026 plays
- Don't Give Up - (5:50) - 27,727 plays
- Courage - (4:22) - 30,766 plays
- Done With You - (5:23) - 27,253 plays
- Inflation - (3:47) - 27,456 plays
- Above You - (3:12) - 25,446 plays
- Intentions - (3:39) - 24,452 plays