The White Stripes
8,702 Shouts - 113,281,765 Scrobbles
The White Stripes were an alternative rock band, formed in 1997 in Detroit, Michigan, United States. They disbanded in 2011. The group consisted of songwriter Jack White (vocals, piano/keyboards, guitar) and Meg White (drums, vocals). After releasing several singles and three albums within the Detroit independent music underground, The White Stripes rose to prominence in 2002, as part of the garage rock revival scene. Their successful albums White Blood Cells and Elephant drew them attention from a large variety of media outlets in the United States and the United Kingdom.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Seven Nation Army - (3:50) - 500,584 plays
- Fell in Love With a Girl - (1:49) - 199,885 plays
- Blue Orchid - (2:55) - 148,272 plays
- The Hardest Button to Button - (3:32) - 131,534 plays
- Icky Thump - (4:17) - 118,991 plays
- Black Math - (3:03) - 78,277 plays
- We're Going to Be Friends - (2:20) - 82,473 plays
- My Doorbell - (4:02) - 75,989 plays
- Ball and Biscuit - (7:19) - 79,272 plays
- Hotel Yorba - (2:09) - 78,432 plays