The White Stripes
8,670 Shouts - 110,601,636 Scrobbles
The White Stripes were an alternative rock band, formed in 1997 in Detroit, Michigan, United States. They disbanded in 2011. The group consisted of songwriter Jack White (vocals, piano/keyboards, guitar) and Meg White (drums, vocals). After releasing several singles and three albums within the Detroit independent music underground, The White Stripes rose to prominence in 2002, as part of the garage rock revival scene. Their successful albums White Blood Cells and Elephant drew them attention from a large variety of media outlets in the United States and the United Kingdom.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Seven Nation Army - (3:50) - 423,599 plays
- Fell in Love With a Girl - (1:49) - 186,013 plays
- Blue Orchid - (2:55) - 147,053 plays
- The Hardest Button to Button - (3:32) - 128,887 plays
- Icky Thump - (4:17) - 110,354 plays
- Black Math - (3:03) - 79,928 plays
- We're Going to Be Friends - (2:20) - 84,615 plays
- Hotel Yorba - (2:09) - 76,930 plays
- My Doorbell - (4:02) - 73,581 plays
- Ball and Biscuit - (7:19) - 76,572 plays