0 Shouts - 2,921 Scrobbles
The Wheelies are a lo-fi folk-pop band who formed in the summer of 1993 in Fife, Scotland. The original line-up consisted of four friends from high school - Smally (vox/songs), Slight (lead guitar), Ali (bass/the occasional lines from the occasional songs), and Moppy (guitar/whistling/bongos/black bullets). Influenced by bands like The Beatles, The Stone Roses, The Velvet Underground, Ride, and Bob Dylan, they attempted to write psychedelic pop songs, recording several lo-fi cassettes on borrowed 4-tracks or portable cassette recorders between 1993 and 1996.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bob Fucking Dylan - (3:19) - 4 plays
- Pinocchio - (3:44) - 2 plays
- 12IAintGotNobody - (2:50) - 1 plays
- the world is fucked - (5:25) - 1 plays
- A Scientific Study Of Cloud Shapes - (3:45) - 1 plays
- I'm So Tired - (2:20) - 1 plays
- the 17th floor - (3:00) - 1 plays
- Jock Stein - (1:12) - 1 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online