0 Shouts - 544,730 Scrobbles
1)The Wedding is a Christian rock band from Fayetteville, Arkansas currently signed to Brave New World Records. So far the band has released a self-titled debut album, an EP called "Rumble In The South", their sophomore album titled "Polarity", and an EP titled The Sound The Steel.Read More...
They recently came out with a new self release EP titled Distance. This EP has six new powerful tracks on it that hit you hard in the face.
Their music is full of monstrous hooks and well written lyrics with sounds of pop punk, rock, post-hardcore, and southern rock all evident in their songs. They have toured with Falling Up, John Reuben, Anberlin, Bleach, Disciple, Spoken, Deas Vail, and are featured in numerous music festivals in their hometown of Fayetteville, Arkansas.
2)Claire Johnson: vocals, viola;
Roger Griffin: bass;
Annette Simpkins: lead vocals;
Amanda Johnson: violin, vocals;
Larry Crow: guitar, effects;
Folk-psych band formed in the summer of 1982 by twin sisters Claire and Mandy Johnson. Rarely seen treading the boards on the international London circuit, The Wedding are more likely to be found in local folk clubs in their native Dorset.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Death By Xanga (LP Version) - 13,280 plays
- Ode to Fayetteville (Unreleased Version) - 12,338 plays
- Rebound (Unreleased Version) - 12,426 plays
- Move This City (LP Version) - 11,791 plays
- Move This City (Acoustic Version) - 10,198 plays
- Morning Air (Acoustic Version) - 7,957 plays
- Morning Air (LP Version) - 7,269 plays
- Southside (Unreleased Version) - 6,928 plays
- Price For Love (LP Version) - 6,813 plays
- Joyride (LP Version) - 6,680 plays