98 Shouts - 549,939 Scrobbles
1)The Wedding is a Christian rock band from Fayetteville, Arkansas currently signed to Brave New World Records. So far the band has released a self-titled debut album, an EP called "Rumble In The South", their sophomore album titled "Polarity", and an EP titled The Sound The Steel. They recently came out with a new self release EP titled Distance. This EP has six new powerful tracks on it that hit you hard in the face.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- In the End - (3:04) - 926 plays
- No Direction - (3:20) - 696 plays
- Heartbreak in Melody - (3:03) - 692 plays
- The Lesser Worth - (4:25) - 522 plays
- The Raconteur - (3:16) - 384 plays
- Kill Any Excuse - (3:23) - 380 plays
- Reveal - (3:51) - 380 plays
- Hang On Love - (4:14) - 287 plays
- The Wildest Ocean - (5:17) - 334 plays
- Young and Dangerous - (3:35) - 282 plays