The Way It Breaks
4 Shouts - 10,795 Scrobbles
The Way it Breaks is the long time vision of lead singer and guitar player, Chase Jentz. No stranger to the music business, Chase has performed in major venues from the Alamo Dome to the Whiskey A Go-Go in Hollywood, CA. His music has not only received a lot of exposure on the Texas airwaves, but is currently being featured on MTV's "Meet the Barkers" and VH1's "Celebrity Fit Club." In the summer of 2003, Chase re-located to Los Angeles where he spent two years writing, recording, and performing with an LA-based rock band fronted by multiple lead singers.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Darkest Side - (3:34) - 110 plays
- I Believe - (3:30) - 72 plays
- Lying to Myself - (3:32) - 34 plays
- Am I Alone - (3:39) - 32 plays
- Faster Than You Think - (3:44) - 23 plays
- Sleep at Night - (3:08) - 22 plays
- So Heavy - (3:28) - 20 plays
- Those Days - (3:09) - 20 plays
- Squeeze - (3:21) - 21 plays
- Still Going Strong - (2:56) - 15 plays