7 Shouts - 146,405 Scrobbles
An English folk group from Hull, Yorkshire, the Watersons performed mainly traditional songs with little or no accompaniment. Their distinctive sound came from their close harmonies. Original members were Norma Waterson, Mike Waterson, and Lal Waterson, with their cousin John Harrison from Kingston High School. They had a skiffle band in the early 1960s but moved on to playing more traditional material. They were briefly known as "The Folksons".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Country Life - (2:02) - 260 plays
- Dido Bendigo - (3:09) - 109 plays
- The North Country Maid - (2:33) - 112 plays
- Hal-An-Tow - (2:06) - 94 plays
- Boston Harbour - (1:53) - 113 plays
- Pace-Egging Song - (3:13) - 77 plays
- I Am A Rover - (5:01) - 62 plays
- Jolly Old Hawk - (1:09) - 50 plays
- The Good Old Way - (3:26) - 86 plays
- The Thirty-Foot Trailer - (3:32) - 72 plays