6 Shouts - 127,656 Scrobbles
An English folk group from Hull, Yorkshire, the Watersons performed mainly traditional songs with little or no accompaniment. Their distinctive sound came from their close harmonies. Original members were Norma Waterson, Mike Waterson, and Lal Waterson, with their cousin John Harrison from Kingston High School. They had a skiffle band in the early 1960s but moved on to playing more traditional material. They were briefly known as "The Folksons".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Country Life - (2:02) - 587 plays
- The Good Old Way - (3:26) - 417 plays
- Pace-Egging Song - (3:13) - 303 plays
- King Pharim - (3:44) - 319 plays
- Dido Bendigo - (3:09) - 283 plays
- Hal-An-Tow - (2:06) - 278 plays
- King Arthur's Servants - (1:14) - 243 plays
- Swarthfell Rocks - (5:26) - 212 plays
- God Bless the Master - (3:00) - 181 plays
- Jolly Old Hawk - (1:09) - 160 plays