8 Shouts - 27,915 Scrobbles
The Wasps were a British punk band formed in 1976. They played at popular punk venues like the Vortex and the Roxy and drew favorable reviews in NME. The Wasps were known for attracting controversy with their wild shows, which featured wanton violence and fireworks, and for clashing with music reviewers in the pages of Sounds. In 77 a fan was beaten to death by the bouncers at one of their UK tour shows, drawing more controversy to the band. Following the release of the 79 single "Rubber Cars", the band was so popular that there were talks of a Wasps cartoon.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Teenage Treats - (3:03) - 383 plays
- Can't Wait 'Til '78 - (2:55) - 120 plays
- She made magic - (3:00) - 41 plays
- JJJJenny - (2:33) - 34 plays
- Cross my heart - (2:34) - 26 plays
- Evil man - (3:57) - 26 plays
- This time - (2:26) - 45 plays
- Can't wait till '78 - (2:48) - 23 plays
- Run run Angelica - (2:41) - 27 plays
- Waiting For My Man - (4:33) - 22 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online