57 Shouts - 761,239 Scrobbles
The Walkabouts were founded in 1983 by Chris Eckman and Carla Torgerson. Other members have been Michael Wells, Glenn Slater and Terri Moeller. Although the Walkabouts started in seattle, US their main base of popularity is Europe. Their blend of folk idioms and noisy experimental rock has won them lots of devoted fans; however, even with twelve studio albums and another 15 EPs, live albums and compilations released, they still remain below the radar of the public at large.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI go to sleep
Before the devil wakes
And I wake up
Before the angels take
All my worldly desires
- The Dustlands - (4:01) - 1,012 plays
- LyricsGathered by the riverside
the current pulls 100 years
savin' souls and singin' songs
They beg and smile, but
- LyricsI can sleep it off,
Sleep it back to sleep,
I can be most anything I want.
A long way from the shade,
The north side of the moon.
- Rainmaker Blues - (5:27) - 492 plays
- Jack Candy - (5:06) - 595 plays
- The Stopping-Off Place - (5:09) - 434 plays
- Every River Will Burn - (6:58) - 509 plays
- Feel Like Going Home - (8:15) - 417 plays
- My Diviner - (5:41) - 469 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online