The Walflower Complextion
1 Shouts - 2,691 Scrobbles
The Walflower Complextion were an average 1960s garage band. What was not average about them was that, even though they were American, they were formed, recorded, and performed in Bogota, Colombia. The five bandmembers, ranging in age from 14 to 17, were Americans attending high school in Bogota. Rock groups of any kind, let alone American ones, were rare in Colombia at this time. So despite their callow youth and primitive equipment, they were signed to Daro International Records after the label's president heard about them at a cocktail party.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Open up your door - (2:34) - 5 plays
- Tell Me - (3:27) - 4 plays
- Sapphire - (3:39) - 4 plays
- Last time - (3:08) - 3 plays
- Chris's B's - (3:28) - 7 plays
- Not Fade Away - (2:46) - 3 plays
- Gloria - (2:36) - 3 plays
- Long Tall Shorty - (2:23) - 7 plays
- She Belongs To Me - (3:20) - 3 plays
- El Caiman - (2:23) - 3 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online