The Walflower Complextion
1 Shouts - 2,632 Scrobbles
The Walflower Complextion were an average 1960s garage band. What was not average about them was that, even though they were American, they were formed, recorded, and performed in Bogota, Colombia. The five bandmembers, ranging in age from 14 to 17, were Americans attending high school in Bogota. Rock groups of any kind, let alone American ones, were rare in Colombia at this time. So despite their callow youth and primitive equipment, they were signed to Daro International Records after the label's president heard about them at a cocktail party.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Open up your door - (2:34) - 4 plays
- Last time - (3:08) - 25 plays
- Gloria - (2:36) - 3 plays
- Empty Heart - (3:00) - 44 plays
- Hanky Panky - (2:27) - 16 plays
- When I'm Far From You - (3:01) - 4 plays
- All It Is - (2:45) - 29 plays
- Sapphire - (3:39) - 16 plays
- Baby Please Don't Go - (2:22) - 10 plays
- Tell Me - (3:27) - 41 plays