The Voluntary Butler Scheme
40 Shouts - 125,408 Scrobbles
The Voluntary Butler Scheme is, to all intents and purposes, Rob Jones – a young man holed up in Stourbridge just outside Birmingham, writing pop songs of classic sound, vivid imagination and homemade ingenuity. A couple of years ago, Rob filled the days surfing drum stools, playing for a string of bands and relishing the low-expectations life of a jobbing musician. But then, the offer of a solo gig came up. "So I wrote four or five songs, and played the show," he explains. And? "And it wasn't all that," he laughs.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Trading Things In - (2:28) - 404 plays
- Brain Freeze - (3:09) - 313 plays
- Honey In The Gravel Mixture - (4:11) - 209 plays
- That's How I Got To Memphis - (4:33) - 156 plays
- Multiplayer - (3:16) - 187 plays
- The Q Word - (6:20) - 124 plays
- No Easy Way Out - (2:45) - 103 plays
- Looking For Nearby Water - (2:19) - 117 plays
- Believe - 102 plays
- QUINZHEE - (3:04) - 93 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online