5 Shouts - 31,393 Scrobbles
The Vara-Tones formed in Southern California, back in '61, pre-dating most of the popular surf bands. They were most active two years later, during the height of the surf music craze—releasing a 45 entitled: `Repeto' in 1964. Our one-hit-wonders disbanded in 1966. In 2000 they reformed with most of the original band mates and released 'Jetty Subject to High Surf' which including the origional '64 version of `Repeto.'
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Surf Blaster - (3:14) - 238 plays
- El Sereno - (4:11) - 123 plays
- The Jetty - (3:10) - 85 plays
- Over The Edge - (2:33) - 89 plays
- Sunset At The Wedge - (3:28) - 113 plays
- Starman - (3:02) - 67 plays
- Surf Rider - (2:33) - 75 plays
- Surf Man - (3:10) - 48 plays
- Vara-Tone Stomp - (2:51) - 85 plays
- Repeto ('64) - (2:07) - 88 plays