5 Shouts - 33,991 Scrobbles
The Vara-Tones formed in Southern California, back in '61, pre-dating most of the popular surf bands. They were most active two years later, during the height of the surf music craze—releasing a 45 entitled: `Repeto' in 1964. Our one-hit-wonders disbanded in 1966. In 2000 they reformed with most of the original band mates and released 'Jetty Subject to High Surf' which including the origional '64 version of `Repeto.'
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Surf Blaster - (3:14) - 123 plays
- El Sereno - (4:11) - 46 plays
- Repeto 2000 - (2:11) - 32 plays
- Starman - (3:02) - 28 plays
- Over The Edge - (2:33) - 32 plays
- Midnight In Mazatlan - (2:57) - 26 plays
- The Jetty - (3:10) - 23 plays
- Sunset At The Wedge - (3:28) - 15 plays
- Repeto ('64) - (2:07) - 21 plays
- Vara-Tone Stomp - (2:51) - 25 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online