0 Shouts - 4,362,013 Scrobbles
The Vandals are an American punk rock band formed in 1980 in Huntington Beach, California and currently recording for Kung Fu Records. They have released ten full-length studio albums and two live albums and have toured the world extensively, including performances on the Vans Warped Tour. They are well-known for their use of humor, preferring to use their music as a vehicle for entertainment and sarcasm rather than as a platform for more "serious" issues.Read More...
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lyricsi once had a girlfriend but then one day she dumped me and everywhere i go people would ask me where she was i don't want to talk about her someone always asks about her so i tell them all my girlfriends dead i say its leukemia or sometimes bulemia or a great big truck ran her over and chopped off her head i don't want to talk about her someone always asks about her so i tell them all shes dead i guess theres a part of me that lacks sympathy oh the looks on their faces when i tell them how she passed away i don't want to talk about her someone always asks about her so i tell them all shes dead [my girlfriends dead...] my girlfriends dead you see its a total lie but its easier on me than having to admit that she likes someone else [my girlfriends dead...] my girlfriends dead you know please change the subject, im going to go jump off a building and join her in heaven i don't want to talk about her someone always asks about her i don't want to talk about her someone alwayss asks about her so i tell them all my girlfriends dead
- Don't Stop Me Now - 110,891 plays
- LyricsHere in America, respect your fellow man - Some foreign cultures don't understand - We got this little rule and it's called elbow room - Pertaining to the spacial occupancy you consume - It I'm in front of line, then you should stay behind - Until I get my iceless soda. - It's such a simple thing it's called first come first serve - Wooden clogs that smash my feet I really don't deserve - In every region it seems there's a legion of impatient close talking - slime, that cut in line. - Barge me with your walkin' spray me with your talkin' - I am the ambassador of kick your assador - What's your affinity for my vicinity. - There's plenty room here in your country - It's just etiquette to use deodorant. - Maybe smelling bad's the way you choose to represent - Boozy and stinkin' I smell what your thinkin' - I just need a little more space Get out my face - Barge me with your walkin', spray me with your talkin' - Back the fuck up ass hole shut your bread & cheese hole - Tryin' to make myself clear, give me just a foot here - You offend my sinus, I'll kick your royal highness - I'll see your Euro-barge by friend, and raise you one Ugly American - Barge me with your walkin' spray me with your talkin' - Push you out of the way sock you in the pate' - Step right off you inbred, hygiene like a deadhead - I am the ambassador, of fuckin' kick your assador!
- LyricsI'm a gonna get my worker's comp check.
I'm a gonna buy you lots of food.
I'm a gonna drop some bricks on my head.
I'm a gonna be laid up for good.
My neck, my back. My neck and my back hurt.
- LyricsThis is my special moment
Don't question me or disagree
I know that I have earned this
Damn it I deserve this
Do not fuck with me it's my special time
- Designed By Satan - 54,100 plays
- Manimal - 56,387 plays
- Oi To The World - 95,063 plays
- Be a Good Robot - 53,831 plays
- Christian or Canadian - 50,280 plays